Wasteland 3, the critically acclaimed RPG from inXile Entertainment, receives its first narrative expansion on June 3rd. Titled “The Battle of Steeltown”, it will include new enemies, weapons, armor, and encounters.
• Traverse the Steeltown manufacturing complex alone or in co-op in this epic narrative expansion. Take on challenging new quests, face off against new robotic enemies, and solve the mystery at the heart of Steeltown however you see fit.
• Tactical combat is taken to new heights with new mechanics like devastating telegraphed attacks, stacking status effects, elemental shields, and non-lethal weapons—letting you solve Steeltown’s skirmishes in brand new ways.
• Combat and gear scaling means that both new and returning players can enter Steeltown during their playthroughs for a level-appropriate challenge, with a story and cast of characters that adapt to the decisions you’ve already made.
• The Battle of Steeltown expands the base game with new enemies, weapons, armor, and world map encounters.
• Music Supervisor Mary Ramos and Composer Mark Morgan return with original scores and new post-apocalyptic inspired covers.