Like millions of others, we’re anxious to get our hands on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Ubisoft gave us a deep dive look at the world last week, and today we get our first look at what will be included in the season pass as well as additional free, post-launch content.
Season Pass Content
The first expansion is titled Wrath of the Druids and will arrive in early spring of 2021.
- Journey to Ireland
- Unravel the mystery of an ancient cult
- Conquer ring forts
- Influence trading across Dublin
The second expansion is titled The Siege of Paris and will release in early summer 2021.
- Based on events in Viking history
- Encounter historical figures
- Replayable missions
- Create alliances and conquer Paris
Gold and Ultimate edition owners will also have access to The Legend of Beowulf mission at launch.
Free Post-Launch Content
There’s a long road map of free content that will also be delivered to Valhalla players through late 2021.
- The Yule Festival will kick off the content additions in late 2020
- Additional game modes will be added over time
- The “Discovery Tour” mode made popular in Origins and Odyssey will also eventually come to Valhalla
Ubisoft has done a great job supporting their most recent titles well after launch including the Atlantis expansion in Odyssey which received near universal praise. As excited as we are for Valhalla, we’re also excited to see how it grows into 2021!