The Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire event just wrapped up and not only do we have new details and gameplay to share in case you missed it, but we’ve also put together the latest collections of screenshots, wallpapers, concept art, and more directly from CD Projekt Red.
Note, this was simply the first Night City Wire event. The next one will be “in a few weeks”. For now, let’s dive in.
We got the latest look at V and Night City today and as expected, it was a sight to behold. This new trailer for the game is titled “The Gig”.
- Outside of the Night City is Nomad territory which you’ll be able to traverse with your bike/vehicle.
- Ripper Docs are spread throughout the game. As you uncover them, you are able to enhance your abilities and some will play an integral role in the story.
- Cyberpunk Edgerunners is coming from Trigger and Netflix. It’s a dedicated anime series coming in 2022.
- It takes place in Night City, but will feature a stand-alone story.
- “Braindance” was introduced.
- As part of the lore, Braindance was developed as a way to record people’s experiences which could then be played back while showing specific details.
- In the game, Braindance is an important mechanic in which a player can analyze situations and events to uncover new details/clues for investigations.
- The Quest design was a top priority.
- The same quest team from Witcher 3 has created the quests for Cyberpunk 2077 and the team has grown since then.
- Every quest was said to have a meaning to the story in some form with no “filler” quests.
CD Projekt Red has shared a wealth of new screenshots from the game that include a variety of locations, characters, and more. We’ve put all of these together for you in a simple slideshow from which you can download the ones you wish to save. All screenshots are in native 4K.
If you missed the full stream, you can catch it below! It includes additional gameplay details including the Braindance demo so be sure to check it out.
As the industry continues to expect, Cyberpunk 2077 looks like an experience that only comes around a few times a generation and we could not be more excited. Given the planned expansions, a dedicated online multiplayer experience in 2021, and corresponding anime series in 2022, we feel that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be with us for many years to come.