This morning EA unveiled Star Wars Squadrons officially. Though, we have to admit that hyping up a two minute CGI trailer may not have been the best approach. Regardless, here’s what we know so far:
- The game takes place after Return of the Jedi.
- Combat/flying will be in first-person
- It contains both single player and multiplayer campaigns.
- Rumor is that campaign is playable from both the rebel and empire perspective.
- Crossplay is supported.
- It will have VR support on the PC and PS4.
- Gameplay will be shown at EA Live on Thursday.
We’re excited at the possibilities for this title though until we see gameplay, we have our reservations. We’ll share more on Thursday!