Beat Saber, the highly anticipated PS VR title, finally arrives on November 20th. Here’s the latest trailer so you can see what to expect:
The VR version of Beat Saber will offer unique modes and features. You can find the details on those below!
- Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PlayStation VR players.
- Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
- Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
- Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
- Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
We haven’t had any hands on time with Beat Saber VR yet but we’ve heard nothing but good times. And if it does live up to expectation, it will mark another strong title for PlayStation VR in 2018. PS VR owners, do you plan on checking this out? Let us know!