Console users are finally getting the latest bug fixes and updates to Kingdom Come Deliverance. Warhorse Studios detailed the full patch notes as the following:
Fixed issues (Consoles – This patch includes all versions of the patch 1.4 to 1.4.3):
- Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
- Cutscene after the completion of the quest Questions and Answers should trigger properly.
- Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
- Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in an infinite sleep behavior.
- Player with an equipped bow can be dismounted.
- Fixed a bug with an instant game over in the Trial by Fire quest.
- Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
- Fixed instant game bug over in Baptism of Fire quest.
- Crashes after timeskip/fast travel should no longer occur.
- Game no longer crashes after “The Sport of Kings” quest.
- Crash after walking into Straw’s house during the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Crash after finishing the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed.
- Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
- Unarmed mercy kill added.
- Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
- [Rare] Attacking stops working.
Warhorse Studios has explained that due to the certification process on consoles, it made more sense to roll several small updates into a single, larger update. Thankfully for Xbox One and PS4 players, that day has arrived. Overall we are really enjoying the freedom and medieval setting that KCD offers. You can find Porshapwr’s detailed impressions here: KCD Impressions
Covering the videogame industry with daily content, unique opinions, and as always, no ads or filler.