Celebrating The Division’s anniversary and surpassing 20 million players across all platforms, Ubisoft will be holding four global in-game events throughout March. They are listed as follows:
- Outbreak (March 1st to 5th)
- Assault (March 8th to12th)
- Strike (March 15th to 19th)
- Ambush (March 22nd to 26th)
Further details were provided about both the success and the future of The Division as well.
- You can find a detailed “State of the Game” post from JokerUnique here.
- You can find all of the details on Global Events, also as a post from JokerUnique, here.
The timing of this announcement ties-in nicely to our discussion on Ubisoft’s excellent support of their online titles in our most recent Bitcast (which you can find on the main page). The fact that over 20 million players have now played The Division and over 500,000 have more than 400 hours invested is truly impressive. We love the idea of global events and combined with new challenges, gear sets, and gameplay opportunities, The Division seems to have quite a bit of life left in it yet.
Covering the videogame industry with daily content, unique opinions, and as always, no ads or filler.