The latest update has arrived for Fortnite taking it officially to 3.0. It’s a large update for the title and includes a wealth of updates, bug fixes, additions, and improvements. The highlights are as follows:
- 60fps support for all consoles with a console specific tuning to retain visual fidelity.
- Battle Royale Season 3 Battle Pass.
- Build Mode improvements.
- New orchestral score for the Save the World PVE mode.
- New Hoverboard item.
- New Legendary hero variations.
- A plethora of bug fixes and updates.
You can find the full details and patch notes via Epic’s site here: Fortnite 3.0 Full Patch Notes
Fortnite has exploded in popularity more than we (and likely even Epic) ever imagined. It continues to be one of the most popular games to stream and continues to break records for concurrent player counts. The steady updates, additions, and polish are certainly helping the positive reputation. Our favorite improvement in this update is the 60fps support without a doubt. After a quick play session this morning (prior to the servers being down!), it was immediately noticeable.