Ubisoft’s excellent support for The Division continues with Update 1.8 arriving tomorrow, December 5th. Included in the substantial update are:
- A new PVE map expansion called West Side Piers.
- A new PVP mode named Skirmish.
- Consolidation of the PVP ranking into a single rank capped at 99.
- A new PVE end-game mode named Resistance.
- An update to the Rogue system in the Dark Zone named “Rogue 2.0”.
- Updates to gear optimization and score.
Lastly, all Division players will be able to sample the DLC expansions for free until December 10th. So if you haven’t tried out Underground or Survival yet, certainly give them a try!
You can find all the details on the update via the official blog here: Update 1.8 Details
We haven’t touched base on The Division in quite a while but its dedicated fanbase continues to enjoy the game and it’s great to see Ubisoft continuing to support and expand the game. Ubisoft has done well with this in general lately across a number of their franchises so we applaud that effort. Still enjoying The Division? Let us know what you think of Update 1.8!
Covering the videogame industry with daily content, unique opinions, and as always, no ads or filler.