The Dragonball Z and Fortnite crossover is here and brings with it character skins, abilities, items, a new challenge pass, and more!
As detailed on the Fortnite main site, here are the full details:
- A new “Power Unleashed!” tab has arrived in-game, full of Quests and rewards. Available to all players, this new event page tracks your rising Power Level as you complete new limited-time Dragon Ball Quests in Battle Royale and Dragon Ball Adventure Island experiences.
- Seven sets of Quests will test your skills in strength, agility, focus, and more. With each training set you complete, you’ll earn a Dragon Ball and raise your Power Level, unlocking awesome rewards like the Dragon Radar Back Bling, Emotes, Sprays, and Battle Pass levels.
- The Power Unleashed Quests and their rewards will be available until August 30, 2022, at 4 AM ET.
- Complete your training, collect all seven Dragon Balls and you’ll score the Shenron Glider!
The strongest fighters are always testing themselves — introducing Versus Boards!
Versus Boards pit you and a rival player against one another in a fight to be the Island’s strongest! Both players must opt into a battle by interacting with a Board on the Island, and when your opponent is chosen, you each will be revealed on the other’s map. You’ll then have just five minutes to defeat your opponent and claim victory!
Versus Boards have temporarily taken the place of Bounty Boards, and they can be found where Bounty Boards were previously.
Wield the powers of Son Goku with the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) items in Battle Royale!
Falling from the sky in deliveries invented by Capsule Corp throughout each match, pick up the Kamehameha and launch a devastating energy beam at anyone who crosses your path, or call on the Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) to take flight around the Island. More capsules will appear as the Storm closes, so watch out for epic showdowns and tests of your power!
Note: The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) items are not in Competitive (Arena or Tournament) playlists, with the exception of the Tournament of Power.
From August 16 until September 17, 2022, fans of the Dragon Ball Super series, as well as those discovering it for the first time, can board a cruise ship created by the team at Vysena Studios, to chill out watching select Dragon Ball Super episodes!
Get ready to go on a Dragon Ball collecting adventure starting August 19, 2022.
Explore inspired by iconic locations from Dragon Ball. Soar through a ring course on a Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) at Kami’s Palace, prepare food at Goku’s House, and traverse an obstacle course at the Room of Spirit & Time. These are just some of the challenges you will face on your mission to collect the Dragon Balls.
When you’re ready, test your power in an open player-vs-player battle arena “Tenkaichi Budokai,” or just continue to explore!
Harness your power and unleash it in the Tournament of Power taking place in all regions on August 18, 2022 in the Competitive playlist! Compete in this Battle Royale Duos tournament for a chance to earn the following prizes:
- Top 50% on Main Leaderboard: Angry Vegeta Emoticon
- 8 Points Earned on Main Leaderboard: Goku’s Kanji Banner Icon
- 3 Points Earned from Eliminations with a Kamehameha: Beerus Eating Spray
For Dragonball Z fans it’s a no-brainer that this is an amazing event with a lot of cool nods for fans. To see the additional items that will be available for sale along with specific animations and skins, visit the official site here!