Halo Infinite was a tremendous hit at launch, but since then a portion of the community has been disappointed in the frequency of updates and lack of new content. As 343 Industries prepares for the launch of season two on May 3rd, they are addressing player feedback. Today, they shared the latest which you can find below!
In the latest “Season 1 Outcomes Report” the team addresses a wide range of player feedback including customization, progression, shop pricing, theater mode, and more. The highlights are below and we recommend reading the full blog post for further details:
We recommend reading the full blog below as well as last week’s larger Season 1 Outcomes report to get the full picture, but here’s a quick look at some of the Live Team’s updates that will be coming into effect when Season 2 launches on May 3.
- Bundles will have more consistent value across different offerings
Battle Pass & Progression
- Season 2’s free track will have more customization content than Season 1’s
- Players can earn 1000 CR in the S2 Premium Battle Pass
- Weekly Challenges will see continued improvements
- Ultimate Rewards will be higher value cosmetics such as visors, coatings, and stances, and no longer have emblems or backdrops, throughout the course of the season.
Theater & Observer
- Theater & Observer will have updates to address overall stability, issues caused by viewing multiple films in a row, and problems that arise when observing multiple matches in a row
Update: the team at 343 has no released the teaser trailer for Season Two : Lone Wolves. Check it out!