The quest for revenge and redemption will officially begin next February as Sloclap has unveiled the launch date, preorder bonuses and a brand new trailer showcasing several new locations featured in the upcoming Kung Fu action game, Sifu.
Sloclap revealed all-new gameplay in today’s trailer, with Sifu’s trademark powerful, blazing fast combat seamlessly set across several newly revealed locations you will encounter on your road to revenge and redemption including rooftops in the slums of the city, filled with dealers and junkies, the immaculate rooms of a contemporary art museum, and a firelit alleyway which seems to come from the past.
Also debuting today are preorders: fans are able to nab exclusive pre-purchase content and bonuses on the two versions of Sifu when it roundhouse kicks onto the PlayStation Store and Epic Games Store next year:
Standard Edition ($39.99 USD/39.99€)
- Special Avatar Pack
- Exclusive Photomode Cinematic Pack
Deluxe Edition ($49.99 USD/49.99€ + special preorder discount of 10 percent)
- All Standard Edition bonuses
- Gain 48-hour early access ahead of the game’s launch on February 22, 2022
- A beautiful digital art book, “The Art of Sifu”
- The game’s bangin’ original soundtrack by Howie Lee, the Beijing-based composer Sloclap has collaborated with to create the music of Sifu.