Xbox Game Pass has had a lot of chatter surrounding it lately and for good reason. It’s presented a wealth of quality titles for players to experience and that doesn’t look to slow down any time soon. In fact, the effect the service is having on game discovery/curation was the main topic in this week’s live show.
Over the next couple of weeks, there’s plenty more to enjoy!
Today (August 17th)
- Humankind (PC)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Cloud)
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (Cloud)
- Need for Speed Heat (Cloud)
Thursday August 19th
- 12 Minutes (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Recompile (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Train Sim World (Cloud, Console, PC)
Wednesday August 25th
- Psychonauts 2 (Cloud, Console, PC)
Thursday August 26th
- Myst (Cloud, Console, PC)
For details on each title, visit the Xbox News Wire post. And stay tuned for a special discussion with 12 Minutes developer Luis Antonio on our YouTube channel soon!