The latest reveal from Ubisoft occurred earlier today with a new entry in the Tom Clancy line of games. XDefiant is an upcoming free to play, class-based FPS. You can find the reveal trailer along with a host of details on the game below!
- XDefiant offers a variety of competitive 6v6 arena and linear game modes, such as Domination and Escort.
- Combine that with a large pool of uniquely designed maps in rotation and no two matches will feel the same.
- Personalize your Defiant to match your playstyle. Choose your faction, traits, abilities, and ultras.
- Select from an arsenal of primary and secondary weapons, attachments, and a device to complete your loadout – then tweak it on the fly to adapt to an ever-changing battlefield.
- Wolves, Outcasts, Cleaners, and Echelon factions battling across iconic locations is just the starting point. The cast of Defiants will continue to grow as the game evolves, drawing on a range of characters and abilities from the Clancy universe and beyond.
Ubisoft also published a developer interview today which provided a little more insight into the title. You can find that below!