We’ve been reporting on fiscal results for the major publishers and today, it was time for Take-Two. There’s some insight to be shared below, and as you would expect, unbelievable continued sales for Grand Theft Auto 5.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 surpassed 140 million units
- Red Dead Redemption 2 surpassed 36 million units
- NBA 2K21 surpassed 8 million units
- 93 titles in the upcoming release timeline
- 63 of these are “core gaming”
- 47 are from existing IP / sequels and the remaining are new IP
- 72 titles are being developed for console and PC
- Announcements on titles to come in the “coming months”
- Continue being committed to single player titles
93 titles? That seems like an absurd number but we don’t know what’s factored into that number. Regardless, Take-Two continues to perform well and it’s clear they are focused on delivering more titles, more frequently.