In the much anticipated patch we finally get the F2 season added along with a bunch of other fixes that players have been asking for.
- F2 2019 Season added
- 2019 McLaren updated to Monza livery
- Various texture fixes for 2019 McLaren and Ferrari cars
- AI rebalanced in wet conditions
- Addressed a crash occurring after Q3 within leagues
- Ability to disable voting in private leagues has been added
- Fanatec DD1 wheel base is now recognised on PS4
- Addressed an issue where the Reach Level 50 achievement would not unlock for some users
- Various Ranked Skill rating improvements
- Various other fixes and stability improvements
F1 2019 continues to receive amazing support for the team and listening to fan feedback. F2 2019 season will be fun to give a try as well.