Dirt Rally 2.0 has a bunch of content on the way. Below you’ll find details for each season and when to expect to see them.
August 27th – Season Three returns to its rally roots with fan-favourite locations Finland and Greece complemented with brand new vehicles including the Peugeot 206 Rally and Volkswagen Golf Kitcar. Players also receive the latest of the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship season updates with Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit. As with previous Seasons, players will receive a mix of locations, cars and liveries.
– Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
– Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
– Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
– Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
– Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
– Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack
November 19th – Season Four begins with a new RX location, South Africa, followed by Lydden Hill which fans will know well from DiRT Rally and DiRT 4. Season Four also celebrates the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship season, with 2019 season versions of several cars making their way to DiRT Rally 2.0.
– Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
– Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack
– Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack
– Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)
– Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack
**Players will have the opportunity to purchase Seasons Three and Four and each piece of content separately on their digital store of choice.**
Codemasters continues to impress us not only with their games but the content that they release on a calendar like basis. Rally 2.0 is our favorite rally racers to date.