One of our most anticipated titles of 2019 and a favorite from The Game Awards is Mortal Kombat 11. Since it’s reveal last week, NetherRealm has provided some more details about the title and when we can expect to see the full gameplay reveal. But as tends to happen, it seems some internal communications have leaked thus providing us some insight into what we can expect.
To be clear, we have not validated that these communications are authentic. We are simply sharing them with you.
- There will be brand new characters added to the universe.
- Shao Kahn may be a pre-order exclusive character.
- Gameplay is commented on including:
- Custom variations
- Krushing Blows
- There is a mode titled “Towers of Time”.
- Early access for the Premium Edition was considered but scrapped.
- Early access to DLC characters is still a possibility.
- Ronda Rousey may be voicing Sonya.
Lastly, this looks to be the potential (or current) box art:
While we can’t confirm these details, they certainly seem plausible which is why we’re sharing them with you. We love hearing that there will be entirely new characters along with new game modes and we hope the previous rumors of a co-op Adventure mode are true as well. We’re not sure how we feel about Ronda Rousey being involved for Sonya, but it will come down to how it’s implemented. We’ll be sure to update you as we learn more!