The Xbox team is rolling out a new monthly contest on Twitter titled Xbox Shot. The rules are rather simple:
- Take amazing screenshots from Xbox One X enhanced titles.
- There will be a new theme each month. The theme for August is “Architecture”.
- Capture it in 4K.
- Tweet the image to #XboxShot and #Contest.
- One winner will be picked monthly to win a 4K gaming monitor.
- *Sadly, it is only open to residents of the United States
You can find more information on the Xbox site directly here : Xbox Shot Contest
Introducing #XboxShot, our new monthly photo competition!
For your chance to win a Samsung 4K gaming monitor:
🏛️ Find amazing architecture in a #XboxOneXEnhanced game.
📷 Capture it in 4K.
✏️ Tweet the shot and the location name to @Xbox using #XboxShot and #Contest. pic.twitter.com/vR5IouiabZ
— Xbox (@Xbox) August 5, 2018
This is a pretty cool contest and should result in some excellent screenshots being shared throughout the community though it is disappointing that it is only open to the United States. Good luck to everyone who participates – we’re looking forward to seeing what you share!