Nintendo held a small event today to provide some news on what we can expect on the Switch in early 2018. Besides the Dark Souls Remastered announcement, here are the games and DLC releasing for the Switch in the coming months:
- Celeste: January 25th
- Pokken DLC Wave One: January 31st
- Fe: February 16th
- Payday: February 27th
- Super Mario Odyssey Update: “February” 2018
- Kirby Star Allies: March 16th
- Pokken DLC Wave Two: March 23rd
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (from the Wii U): May 4th
- Dark Souls Remastered: May 25th
- Hyrule Warriors: “Spring”
- Mario Tennis Aces: “Spring”
- Ys VIII: “Summer”
We were just discussing here at SG how we knew nothing of what was coming from Nintendo for the Switch in the coming months. They resolved that issue today by confirming the Dark Souls rumor we broke last month along with a relatively busy release schedule through the Spring. What are you anticipating most?
Covering the videogame industry with daily content, unique opinions, and as always, no ads or filler.