As we discussed in our latest Bitcast, this date leaked a few days ago but we can now confirm it’s authenticity. Turning Tides will arrive on December 11th for Premium Pass holders and on December 25th for all players who want to purchase it separately. The details of the expansion are as follows:
- Cape Helles and Achi Baba maps.
- A new Gallipoli operation.
- Infiltrator Elite class.
- The L-Class Destroyer.
- The second part of the DLC in January will feature an additional two maps, the conquest assault mode, and additional content.
Additionally, DICE will be offering the following for all players:
- The Frontlines Mode will be added to the Suez map on November 27th.
- The Fall of Empires operation campaign will run November 22nd to December 6th. This is a combination of the Conquer Hell and Iron Walls Operations.
- A free trial for the initial two expansions (They Shall Not Pass and In The Name Of The Tsar) will run from November 22nd to December 4th and December 8th to December 10th.
The expansions for Battlefield 1 are trickling out slowly, but they do contain a substantial amount of content. By time the initial four expansions have released, Battlefield 1 will be a massive multiplayer game with a plethora of content. We’re looking forward to trying out the new expansion here in the coming weeks.