During a livestream yesterday, Ed Boon spoke in a little further about what we can expect from Injustice 2 post-launch.
- There will be more obscure characters from the DC Universe in the game compared to the first Injustice.
- 3rd party characters will be added as DLC as they were very popular in the original game.
- The final roster will be the largest ever for a NetherRealm game.
- There will be no micro-transactions ; “gear” will not be sold for money.
- Beta codes are being sent out now.
Robin Gameplay Trailer
Injustice 2 is shaping up to be better and better. NetherRealm seems to have truly hit their stride in the past few years and we expect I2 will be an amazing game right out of the gate. Injustice 2 launches May 16th.
Covering the videogame industry with daily content, unique opinions, and as always, no ads or filler.