Earlier today, Phillipe Ducharme (Senior Producer) and Roman Campos-Oriola (Creative Director) of the team at Motive gave fans a very early look at the upcoming Dead Space remake. Despite being very early, the response has seemingly been extremely positive from the community. Here are the core details.
- The game will be PC, PS5, and Xbox Series consoles only so the team can focus on full next-gen improvements.
- The entire Ishimura ship will be able to be traversed seamlessly with no loading screens.
- The team is expanding Necromorph dismemberment. This includes more extensive limb degradation and laying of skin/muscle.
- New and expanded environments
- The core story will remain unchanged. However, the team is expanding areas into the broader universe to provide more context to the characters.