Respawn pulled the wraps off of it’s first expansion for Titanfall 2 today named “Angel City’s Most Wanted”. As previously discussed, all DLC for Titanfall 2 will be free. Today, they detailed the first update for its fans which will be arriving November 30th.
Here are the contents of Angel City’s Most Wanted as provided by Respawn:
- Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.
- Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.
- Wingman Elite Pistol
- Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
- Ion: Refraction Lens
- Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth
- Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics
- Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Tone: Burst Loader
- Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Legion: Hidden Compartment
- Power Shot has two charges
- Ronin: Phase Reflex
- When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
- Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
- Phase into an unsuspecting victim
- Stats screen
- FAQ menu
- In-game store
To read the full details from Respawn directly, you can find their blog post here.
We’ve said it before but we’ll say it again :.we greatly applaud Respawn’s decision to offer free post game content in the vein of Halo 5, Gears 4, Overwatch, and others. It’s a direction we hope more companies go in the future. This looks like a nice update to the game and it will be fun to play Angel City again with the new Titans and gameplay. The stats screen will be a very welcome addition as well.